Please check back often to see an updated Show Schedule for the 2014 Michiana Women's Show!
Beacon Health System will be providing Breast Exams for the 2014 Women's Show. The Pointe Room will be used for breast exams for the entirety of the Show, both days.
The Stage is sponsored by McDonald's
Friday, February 28th (Show held from 5-9 p.m.)
- Friday night is LADIES NIGHT! Presented by: Michelob Ultra & Bud Light Lime Mang-O-Rita. We will have tons of fun events that you won't want to miss!
- 5:30-6 p.m.- Jazzercise
- 6:30 p.m.- Fashion Show (Featuring Clothes Mentor, Sam's Club and Simply Yours)
- 7:30- 8 p.m.- Miller Guitar Academy
Saturday, March 1st (Show held from 9 a.m.-6 p.m.)
- 10:30-11 a.m.- Martin's Super Markets (Women’s Health & Easy Meal Solutions: Martin’s Health & Wellness Advisor, Maria Haisley, RDN, CD, ACE-CPT)
- 11:30 a.m.- 12 p.m. Miller Guitar Academy
- 1-1:45 p.m.- Live Bright Awards Ceremony presented by Cheryl Burke. (Followed by meet & greet at the Beacon Health Pavillion)
- 1:45-2 p.m.- Jazzercise
- 2 p.m.- Fashion Show (Featuring Clothes Mentor, Sam's Club and Simply Yours)