Please check back often to see an updated Show Schedule for the 2015 Michiana Women's Show!
Beacon Health System will be offering the following Free Health Screenings for Women:
Breast exams, Kidney screenings (March 7 only), Non-fasting blood glucose tests, Body composition analysis, Blood pressure check and Health seminarsProfessionals will be on hand both Friday and Saturday to answer questions and provide helpful information.
You could win prizes from Edgerton's Travel Service and Camden's Appliance!
Friday, March 6th (Show held from 5-9 p.m.)
- Friday night is LADIES NIGHT sponsored by Bud Light Mixx Tails! We will have tons of fun events that you won't want to miss!
- Alligator Blackbird will be performing from 6-9 PM
- 7 PM-Fashion Show (Featuring Clothes Mentor, Steam Couture, White House Black Market and Sam's Club)
Saturday, March 7th (Show held from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.)
- 10 AM Martin's Super Markets Dietitian Kristin Humes (Superfood, avocados, for women’s health with a untraditional recipe: orange chocolate avocado pudding for dessert)
- 11:30 AM-12:30 PM Aaron McCargo JR. on Stage with WSBT-TV emcee and cooking demo co-host, Jennifer Copeland (Aaron will sign autographs for 1 hour after in the Beacon Pavillion)
- 1:30 PM Martin's Super Markets Dietitian Kristin Humes (Smoothies – the healthy approach to make one without additional sugars/fats with focus on green smoothies)